Sunday 17 June 2012

Improving session class

This week I still worked on session handling and at the end of the week I started working on serialization/parsing of graphics objects. At the beginning of the week I  splitted WhiteboardSession class into IncomingWhiteboardSession and OutgoingWhiteboardSession. I also changed a little a way of responding to initialization IQs. Now IQ result is send no matter if user accepts or not the session. Here is screencast which presents how everything works: http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cl1lXDmGj. Later this week I improved a little initialization from the UI side. Here is new screencast showing these improvements: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV4CeYp2GOE (I uploaded it to youtube because previous one doesn't work on my computer). As I said before, at the end of the week I worked on serialization and parsing of graphics elements. I created base code to handle this which at now works with a simple line and which I will extend with more elements.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can never stop learning and educating our self's so way to go for those who share their knowledge like you.



























    csi gurnee

    ReplyDelete